- Seadoo Rotary Gear and Shaft
- Sea-Doo 132 Degree Rotary Valve SP /GT /XP/ Sportster
Sea-Doo 132 Degree Rotary Valve SP /GT /XP/ Sportster
- This is a new 132 Degree Rotary Valve.
- A rotary valve refers to the fuel intake valve of earlier Sea-Doo two stroke engines.
- The rotary valve is driven off of a gear on the rotary shaft in the crankcase between the cylinders.
- This motion allows the intake port to be opened and closed in time with the engine power pulses.
- The rotary valve allows the port to have no restriction.
- Rotary valve engines are a very efficient design with complete control of airflow into an engine.
- They allow the air/fuel mixture to flow without any airflow restrictions (unlike like reeds).
- Fits: 290924504
1989 SP Rotary Valve
1990 SP Rotary Valve
1990 GT Rotary Valve
1991 XP Rotary Valve
1991 GT Rotary Valve
1997 SP Rotary Valve
1997 Sportster Rotary Valve